Sorting of grinding media is a reference and recognition by customers, with a quality and excellence service
The Industries’ increasing demand for specialized and professional maintenance services, resulting of the effort to reduce operative costs and more competition, led Manvia to offer a set of services oriented specifically to this sector, being a partner that offers a custom-designed ad custom-made service to this area’s specific needs.
Manvia’s goal is to assert itself as a player of major industrial maintenance projects and gain the trust of Customers in a traditionally protective market.
Through the business of grinding media maintenance, Manvia operates across Europe: Portugal, Spain, France, German, United Kingdom, Belgium, Norway, Luxemburg, Estonia, Latvia, Sweden, Republic of Ireland and Poland and is also attentive to new markets, in particular those from the Middle East.
The industrial maintenance activities are distributed by cement kilns, steel mills, agri-food, oil, waste management areas and include:
- Maintenance global management;
- Maintenance of electromechanical equipment (HVAC, electrical facilities, pumping systems, fire systems, energy production units);
- Contracts for industrial lubrication (application, control and products supply);
- Management, operation and maintenance of cogeneration plants;
- Specialized maintenance in port equipment and maritime containers;
- Classification and loading of grinding media;
- Cement plants clearance, cardox system;
- Asian representative of products for the cement industry, grinding media and high–quality refractories.