Manvia has developed features and competencies in the operation and management of cogeneration plants.
Being provider of an integrated service, through the study, design, provision and exploration of power production plants, Manvia joined prestigious providers and partners, being prepared to meet the customers’ needs with “turnkey” projects.
With an accumulated experience of over ten years, performs the maintenance, operation and exploration of natural gas and biogas cogeneration plants.
This service includes engine maintenance, ancillary services equipment, cells and transformer.
General maintenance services
The increasing search for specialized and professional maintenance services by industries, as result of a constant search for decreasing operative costs and more competitiveness, led Manvia to offer a set of services specially focused on this sector.
Manvia developed skills to offer various solutions:
- Global maintenance management to various types of Industry;
- Full maintenance of petrol stations from the north to the south of the country;
- Equipment maintenance of waste industries and industrial gases.
Maintenance diverter services that include:
- Emergency generator sets;
- Wall-hung and industrial boilers;
- Transformer substations;
- Fire pumping groups;
- Solar thermal panels;
- Electrical engines and electrical pumps;
- Electrical equipment and systems;
- Hydraulic equipment.
Manvia has a metalworking workshop in Alverca, with an area of approximately 400m2, where various types of metal structures are manufactured, with a main focus on the construction of waste containers with different dimensions.